download How to use the Booking System Guide
The booking system allows up to 16 pool users to be on the premises at the same time. From Monday 10-AUG members with registered children (over 8-years-old) and who are competent swimmers can join their parent in the pool subject to the revised PSOP rules.
- Each adult member without registered children quota is one 60-minute time slot every 24 hours for swimming
- The Family Swimmer Membership can book two 60-minute timeslots for each day providing the 2nd slot is used by their membership partner and one time slot per adult per day is not exceeded.
- Swimmer/Snorkel/Diver memberships with registered children can book two concurrent one hour timeslots for the parent and children allowing the family group to swim together
- When SCUBA diving the Diver can book two consecutive 60-minute timeslots for each day providing the timeslots are used exclusively for SCUBA.
- Bookings can be created on the hour (slots 1 to 4) or
- Bookings can be made on the half hour (slots 5 to 8).
- You can create the booking up to a week in advance
- Bookings can be changed or cancelled at any time before the booking has started
- Members must cancel their booking if unable to attend to allow others to book the timeslot to swim. Repeat offenders will be sanctioned.
- Enter the premises at the beginning of the time slot that will either start on or ½ past or the hour
- Leave the premises before their time slot expires
- Members must not enter or remain on the premises outside of their booking timeslot
At all times members must follow the social distancing and hygiene measures that are in force as detailed in the COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Procedures
The system is intuitive and easy to use.
If you need more detailed instructions download the How to use the Booking System Guide document and if you still have any questions or issues, AFTER reading the remainder of this guide then email email@example.com.
Otherwise Register using the URL sent to you in your invitation email and Happy bookings!